Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No fear?

I wish. I don't fear the physical. I don't fear objects or animals or people. I don't fear death. I fear living and I fear success.

Just in writing and reading what I did last night I've garnered much more understanding on this issue. The most important being that I'm apparently not alone and that many others have the same issue.

So how does one get over this fear? I've decided to take a hint from nike and just do it. Fake it till I make it. I know I can do what I say I can do, I just don't believe in myself enough. I know I can be successful at doing it if I apply myself.

This fear seems so silly to me. But it's also so real. I've sabotaged myself time after time. Simply thinking about some things causes a mild anxiety attack. Very frustrating. But I must move through it, around it, past it. Always forward. 

No comments: