Saturday, June 13, 2009

School's out, for a week anyway

I don't know what to do with myself. It's very odd to not have homework to worry about and things to study. Of course, I am sure I could find something to study if I really wanted to. But i don't. My poor fried brain needs a rest. I'm waiting to find out if I passed my math class or not. I wish the silly asses would hurry up with that bit of information. I need to know if I can take math 111 over the summer or if I need to take math 95 again.

I really don't want to take math 95 again, that would make me a very unhappy person. But if I do, I do. I know a good portion of the class didn't do to well either, so hopefully the grading curve will be very very steep. All I need is a C. I'm not going to be picky this term, I allready know I failed one class, so I'm good with just passing. Summer term will be a fresh start. I need to stay healthy, stay focused and make sure i get to class every day. I need to keep my immune system up, lots of vitamins, keep from getting sick.

Mostly, though, I need to focus and work on my time management. I need to make sure I get all my school work done and have time to actually study.

No comments: