Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things

Are getting better, sort of. Or maybe it's just the recent raise in my meds. Either way, I'm feeling OK. And after the last couple weeks, that feels pretty damn good. When it rains it really rains, that' the way my life seems to go. Financial aid was suspended, truck was repossessed.... was in danger of having to quit school. It was fun. Got the financial aid issues taken care of, still no truck though. Oh well, I didn't really like that truck anyway.

Financial aid probation. I have to keep my grades up this term, or it's no more school. I guess when they give you all that money (hahahahahahaha) they want you to be productive with it. Not like I have to pay it back or anything. Bastards anyway. I guess it's a good motivation to do good and stay on top of things. One of the issues with depression is it occasionally causes me to not want to do a god damn thing. That sucks when you have so much homework to keep up on and things to study. I think I actually do better when I have a heavier class load. I always do better under stress. Give me to much time and I put things off till the last minute. We'll see how that works in the fall.

I need to start writing in this more. I keep forgetting I have it out there. Oh well. I will make a concerted effort to blog on a more consistent basis. Maybe

No comments: