Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the world as I see it, through pewter colored glasses

How nice it must be for those lucky enough to be positive. Those that see the good in everything, the up side, the glass as half full. How I would love to be one of those people.


Sadly, I find I am the exact opposite. Instead of seeing the up, I see the down, the negative before the positive. Not only is my glass half empty, some asshole drank the first half. When I look at a person, I instantly see the faults of that person, what is wrong instead of what is good.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You don't have to see the glass half full if you are a happy person, maybe if you started doing instead of talking, you'll become happier. Now, I know that you don't believe in God and I respect that belief, but you can always give it another try.

If you work harder at becoming a person who looks at the glass half full, you'll become a happier person.

~Your Niece from MA