Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An awakening

That's what it feels like. Like I've woken from a 3 decade coma. I can almost pinpoint the exact moment it happened. It was like everything was sucked rapidly into a vacuum and then.........BOOM. I'm glad I was sitting when it happened or I may well have found myself on the floor.

It's like I've been reading my life from a book written in a language I don't understand and someone finally gave me a translated copy. U finally understand so many things. I see so much clearer now. About the past, about the present and even, to some extent, the future.

For the first time in, well, I think ever, I am waking up in the morning and not thinking, crap, I woke up. Instead I'm thinking, today will be a good day. I've thought for a while that I was getting better, I suddenly realize all I was doing was maintaining. Now I'm getting better.

1 comment:

Amanda Kiska said...

Getting better is a good thing!