Friday, November 18, 2011

On a personal note;

I know I've said it before. I despise this time of year. For soooo many reasons. But the worst one of all is the way I feel. Drained, unmotivated, constantly tired. I feel like I should go find a cave and just hibernated for the next 4 months. Wake up when the sun comes out again.

This part of the year kills my will to eat right. I want meat and potatoes. I want bread and pasta. I want carbs. Exercise? Bleh. I don't even want to go outside. It's wet. Just.....................wet. That's what it does here. It pisses for several months. We don't get good storms, we rarely get snow. It's just wet and gray and wet. Did I mention wet?

I am trying very hard to keep motivated and keep on track. I'm finding it just a little harder with every crappy day.

No comments: