Thursday, February 23, 2012

Obsession

So I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with the thought of moving to Florida. I find I think about it more and more often and quite like the idea.

Perceptions fascinate me. Mine as well as those of others. How we all think and feel about things and places. Some people absolutely love Oregon. I can't stand this state. Some people can't stand Florida, I plan on moving there.

So should one change the perception or change the location? I've changed locations many many times and nothing changed other than the scenery. But things have changed so much for me.

People love the dry, sandy dessert, I hate it.
People love the huge cities and the small cities.
People love water and others hate the water.
Same for warm weather.

For me, Florida offers many of the things I like and few of those I don't.

No comments: