Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Road trip

Welcome to wildlife safari, so says the sign. I haven't been there since I was my kids age and I honestly didn't remember much of it at all.

What a fantastic experience both as a parent and as an animal lover. Yes, it's pricey. But worth every penny to experience two giraffes walking past your vehicle like they haven't a care in the world.
amazing how many miles of road are in this park


I would happily go back again for another trip through. It took us over two hours to meander through the miles of road contained within these fences and I think we could have easily spent more time going through again.




American Bison




This place has been around for many generation I truly hope it's around many more.

The following day was spent in Newport at the Oregon Coast Aquarium, one of my favorite places. And such a cool place to take curious kids. Again, they had a blast. So cool that they are now old enough to enjoy these things.











No comments: