Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goals, what are mine?

I never really had goals in my life. I have always floated through life for the most part. From one place to the next and back again. I never really had a direction or a plan or anything like that. I often wished I did. So now I'm at a point in my life where I really need to do something. Well, several things actually. So, I have decided that I am going to make weekly goals. Not huge ones, small ones. Attainable ones. I mean,what's the point of setting yourself up to fail?

So, I'm starting a loose to do list. A list of things I wish to accomplish in the next however long it takes. Some are short term, some not so short term. I think I am going to post my weekly goals here in my blog. To hold myself accountable to them, to motivate me to achieve them and to keep track of what does and does not work.

Some to start with, while not exactly weekly are kind of on top of the priority list;


  • get weight down enough for surgery
  • exercise more
  • keep calories at or below 2400 daily
  • use HRM on regular basis
  • use exercise bike more
    • get to point I can use non stationary bike
These are just a few to start with. More will come later. 

No comments: