Tuesday, August 14, 2012

on the road to surgery there are many stops

Stress test, Done. That was fun. First visit with the dietitian, done, visit with the shrink, done. Multiple choice test to determine if I was a suicidal, drug addicted alcoholic, done. The big hurdle? Getting down to 500 pounds. Oh christ, that seems like such a long way to go.

I have adjusted my food intake down to roughly 2400 per day and once my belly and brain get use to that, I think I may drop down to around 2000 just to take the pounds off faster, at least for while. I'm trying to make myself move more. That's a hard one for me. It's both mental and physical. Not to mention it's been damn hot around here lately. I know, nothing but excuses. I need to get past that.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It has been miserably hot this summer. My exercise slowed way down in June and July. I've only recently started walking again.

I always thought it would be kind of fun to take a stress test, just to see how I do. :)