Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It feels good

How odd to have lots of energy. Sleeping good for the first time in, well, ever. Eating better. The juicer is fantastic. A friend gave me a magic bullet, that thing is great too. So, between the meds, the vitamins and trying to eat better, I actually feel better. Who'd of thunk it huh?

I'm finding it easier than I thought it would be to change my habits. It's not an over night thing, one step at a time, but I think I'm doing better at it than I thought I would. The one that's kicking my ass is the not smoking, that one is sooo very hard and I am not doing very well at it. I will though, I'm going to kick that shit too.

I'm so glad I finally found my motivation. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but I suddenly feel a huge desire to change my life and my body. It's no longer a passing thought of "I really need to". It's not even something I would call a goal, more like an imperative. It must happen, it will happen, it is happening. No more "I'm going to do it", instead, I AM doing it.

No comments: